Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Ocean/Sunset ATCs: Lisa Mallette

Oh my! There are six envelopes of ATCs here for me to upload to the swaps blog. Thanks for your patience with me in getting this done. I'll upload a couple sets tonight and then save the rest for tomorrow morning. Near the end of the swap the packages always start tumbling in . . . forgive me if I have fewer words to accompany the artwork. Actually, the ATCs can stand on their own!

From Lisa Mallette in Florida we have a sweet set of colorful Foxes in sunset colors . . .


I just love these, Lisa. You have great style!


Lisa made an extra ATC for me - It's a different subject and totally wonderful.
Next to that ATC below is an example of the back of her ATCs. 
Each fox had something different to say!!


I just discovered Lisa's blog post about creating these ATCs -Go HERE to take a look! 
So fun, thank you Lisa!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.