Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Ocean/Sunset ATCs: Karen Le Guilcher

From Karen in the Channel Islands -wow! I love what she has done. Some of her ATCs use fabric, some paper, some watercolor, and a most imaginative use of postage stamps. I love how they reflect where she lives -an ISLAND. This first one using her local postage stamps is amazing! click on any photo for details . . .




The one below is extra beautiful. I think that was Karen's wish . . .
that her ATCs would fly across the ocean to me! ❤ They did!





And she made an extra one for me, special -below! 

Thank you Karen! I also LOVE the little Blipfoto cards you added to my envelope -
what beautiful blip photos you & your hubby have made into cards! 
It makes me want to put Guernsey on my list of places to visit ☀




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.