Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Ocean/Sunset ATCs: Julie (Jewels) Welsh

My friend and "we ❤ mail art" swap partner in crime Jewels Welsh is participating in our Ocean/Sunset ATC swap. I received her ATCs today -yay! Her ATCs are a mix of both fabric and paper. I love that. Lots of texture with both and I also really like the old postage stamps she used! Jewels has reminded me to search for my box of postage stamps, a great addition to collage or ATCs.




Jewels made an extra one for me! Thank you, sweet friend.
Also check out her design for the back of her ATCs :o) 


If you are participating the deadline is 2 weeks away (as of April 8th).
ALL of your ATCs need to be delivered to me on/before April 23rd. 
Looking forward to receiving yours! 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lenna! Glad they arrived safe and sound. I really was not sure what direction I was going to go with these. My "golden globes" are supposed to be the sun setting LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.