Saturday, April 30, 2016

Ocean/Sunset ATC Swap is completed/sent!

Last Tuesday -April 26, 2016, I got all the swapped envelopes filled with beautiful ATCs mailed out. I've already gotten email from Catherine Mommsen Scott, Cynthia Jones, Marla Eklund and Marilyn Hughes -wow, that was quick. Thank you! Please let the artists who created the cards you received (and me!) know that you have their ATCs in your hands with a quick email. So appreciated by all.  

Also, I have a very short survey taking place which I am happy to say is giving me good information about what you would like to see next here at creative swaps. Anybody can fill the Survey out, you do not have to have participated in my swaps before. Of course I would love to hear from those of you who have done many creative swaps with me too. Follow this Link:

 I will collect responses for a few more days . . . (survey is closed).


🌠watch your mailbox for an envelope like this!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instructions: After clicking on the 'Enter Comment' box, "Comment as:" will appear. If you are logged into Google, your Google profile name should appear. If not, click the down arrow to choose 'Anonymous' - or your Name and your website URL if applicable. Type your comment into the space provided and click publish! Your comment will be sent to me to approve. ***You will not see your comment published immediately, as all comments are moderated. This helps to keep the blog spam-free.